McConnell Road Baptist Church is seeking candidates to fill an interim pastor position until a permanent pastor is chosen. We are an independent Baptist church with about 100 members located on the outskirts of Greensboro, North Carolina. Our preaching is from the King James Version Bible and have a strong foundation of 75 years of ministry. We have Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening services. We also have Sunday School for all ages and several youth programs.
- Lead all regularly scheduled church services.
- Assist in planning of church activities.
- Provide support to the deacons as needed.
- Qualified for the office according to the Biblical qualifications of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Be able to communicate a comprehensive understanding of the Bible and Christian theology in terms relevant to people’s lives.
- Seek to lead people to make decisions for Christ encouraging their identification with and participation in the local church/community.
- Be willing and available to visit with church members or others in their homes or other settings as needed.
- Be properly ordained.
- Letter of interest
- Resume including a current picture
- Statement of faith
- Personal testimony
Interested individuals may submit application materials by
Mail: McConnell Road Baptist Church, 3911 McConnell Road, Greensboro, N.C. 24706.
For any questions or additional, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org